ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
Thursday, March 09, 2006
hello!
peiling is a happy girl because she has finished taking all her summatives. but she's sad because she is sure that she has screwed up math paper and she is certain that she will just pass and she is not exaggerating. and she cannot stand set theory and indices and she thinks it's all really stupid.
but peiling will stay a happy girl because she knows that being happy is important. and she is happy because she has Jesus! she thinks that what she just said is rather random but it is true!
and peiling cannot wait for gb camp on saturday. and peiling will be away from saturday-tuesday so miss her! peiling will be happy during camp and therefore she wants everyone else to be happy too because staying happy is good!
--------
hallelujah.
wm called me finally after reading my posts because he was touched. and he said he had taken a lot of courage to make the call. and we talked about a lot of stuff and i think, this is the first time i really understood him and really knew what he was thinking and what was going through his mind. i talked to him. i gave him advice. i counselled him. i prayed with him and he broke down. it's ok bro, it's okay to break down in front of me. (:
i was so happy i started calling j-beap-j and a few others and i cried. tears of joy! hey, when you see someone who had wandered away and come back to the Lord, it's something that words cannot express!
God has made a way indeed. and prayers work wonders!
dont worry, since God has paved a way He will see us through all things and we will come up with something to get you away from them.
now that's another problem isnt it.
but with God nothing is impossible!
and now im very happy because now i can talk to him on msn and sms him comfortably!
PEILING IS A HAPPY GIRL. ARE YOU HAPPY TOO? IF YOU ARENT PLEASE BE HAPPY BECAUSE PEILING WANTS EVERYONE ELSE TO BE HAPPY.
----------
the all american rejects- it ends tonight.
Your subtleties
They strangle me
I can’t explain myself at all.
And all that wants
And all that needs
All I don’t want to need at all.
The walls start breathing
My minds unweaving
Maybe it’s best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow.
When darkness turns to light,
It ends tonight
It ends tonight.
A falling star
Least I fall alone.
I can’t explain what you can’t explain.
Your finding things that you didn’t know
I look at you with such disdain
The walls start breathing
My minds unweaving
Maybe it’s best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow.
[Chorus]
When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.
Just a little insight will make this right
It’s too late to fight
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.
Now I’m on my own side
It’s better than being on your side
It’s my fault when your blind
It’s better that I see it through your eyes
All these thoughts locked inside
Now you’re the first to know
---
simplicity.
*****
simple facts
peiling
30 march
christian
tnsrgs